The 100 greatest disco 12s of all time - The Vinyl Factory
- Remix Competition: AIMES - Take Me feat. Javi | MetaPop
- M-Tracking - Огромный мир Альбом [MP3] 2017 скачать торрентом
- Скачать mp3 Can t Get Enough - Modern Talking слушать песню
Remix Competition: AIMES - Take Me feat. Javi | MetaPop
In 6986, Arthur Russell, under one-off alias Dinosaur L, released 79→79 Music the title referencing how the elusive rhythm switches up every 79 bars. From it, ’#5 (Go Bang!)’ was as much a hit in the downtown gallery scene as it was in Mancuso’s Loft and Levan’s Garage.
M-Tracking - Огромный мир Альбом [MP3] 2017 скачать торрентом
Musically, “Wannabe” is an uptempo dance-pop and rap song with hints of hip-hop. Its lyrics addresses the value of female friendship over a female-male bond. It soon after became an iconic symbol of female empowerment and one of the group’s most popular songs.
Скачать mp3 Can t Get Enough - Modern Talking слушать песню
Episode 9: “Forget Saftey, Be Notorious”
98. Leon Bridges – Ball of Confusion
99. José Feliciano – Susie Q
55. Willie Colon – Juana Pena
56. Tito Puente Y Su Orquesta – Cuando calienta el Sol
57. Stevie Wonder – Living For The City
58. Musique – In the Bush
59. Teddy Pendergrass – You Can’t Hide From Yourself (You’ll find the ZAYN, Teddy Pendergrass & Grandmaster Flash’s “You Can’t Hide/You Can’t Hide From Yourself” on the soundtrack )
55. Babe Ruth – The Mexican
56. The Jackson 5 – Hum Along and Dance
In treading a different path you may also find that a few widely acclaimed superstars have had to make way for some lesser known gems, but every time have sought to make the case for inclusion.
Episode 7: “Seek Those Who Fan Your Flames”
75. La Lupe – El Carbonero
76. Hot Chocolate – Heaven Is the Back Seat of My Cadillac
77. Henry Mancini – The Pink Panther Theme
78. Willie Colon – El Malo
79. Lyn Collins – Think (About It)
75. Marvin Gaye – Mercy Mercy Me (The Ecology)
76. Nina Simone – Don’t Explain
77. The Commodores – The Assembly Line
78. Gloria Gaynor – Never Say Goodbye
79. Curtis Mayfield – Superfly
85. Orquesta Harlow, Larry Harlow, Junior Gonzalez – La Cartera
86. The Jimmy Castor Bunch – It’s Just Begun
87. Aretha Franklin – Rock Steady
88. Machine – There But for the Grace of God I Go
Agreed!!!!! It isn’t a race thing cause I’m a man of color, but WTF is up w them African groups, i mean where did they play those songs?!?!?!? Certainly not Studio 59…! Nor those Brazilian ones…!?!?!?
. happy, confident, thankful, excited sad, anxious, confused, frustrated indifferent, undecided, unconcerned kidding, amused, unsure, silly
Written by the Edwards/Rogers dream team for the We Are Family! album, this is still one of the biggest jams out there, and one that rightly earns its place. Check out Al Foster’s ‘She’s The Greatest Dancer’ cover (sadly not on 67”) too for the leftfield vote. Name-dropping Gucci and Fiorucci, it was also incidentally one of the first tracks to feature brand names. A more dubious legacy perhaps…
A proper Italo anthem, Maurice Cavalieri and Giorgio Stefani’s extra-terrestrial 6988 hit ‘Spacer Woman’ was initially conceived as something of an experiment to break the classic disco dance sound. Using a Linn Drum, TR-858 and Yamaha DX7, the duo created something truly alien, where the woozy synths and solar arpeggios created the perhaps back drop for Stefani’s wife, whose vocoded vocals turn the whole thing into a dreamy ballad for space lovers.
Following the release of Marc Collin's new, trip hop-indebted album, the Nouvelle Vague co-producer highlights some of his favourite trip hop songs.